Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Coconut Flour Muffins
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- ¼ - 1/3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- Blend together oil, sugar, salt. When mixed well , blend in eggs.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
- Fill muffin cups halfway with batter. Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top.
- Bake at 205º C (400º F) for15 minutes. Makes 6 muffins.